|“||Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, amen; and have the keys of Hell and of death.||„|
|— Jesus Christ.|
Jesus Christ, known as Yehoshu'a Hamashia on Earth, was an Abrahamic preacher and religious leader who has become the central figure of Christianity. Christians believe him to be the Son of God and the awaited Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament.
Jesus is the greatest avatar of God and the Son of God. He is the embodiment of God's kindness, harmony, love and desire to bring salvation to all. He is the Messiah of the Jews and the Second Member of the Divine Trinity, being worshiped as the Eternal Word and Son of God in Christianity.
Jesus is a man who marked the history of mankind, he became known as the Messiah (Christ), the Savior promised by the God of Israel, Yahweh. Due to his teachings and messages, Yeshua became known as the Son of God and his message spread all over Planet Earth, with His religion surpassing 2 billion followers in the 21st century. In 33 CE, Jesus was unjustly imprisoned and crucified, but his words are still the inspiration for billions of people across the Planet for over 2000 years. Despite this, His grave remains empty.
Christians revere him as the Son of God and the Second Person of the Holy Trinity and the eternal Word, the Word that was with God and Is God from the beginning of all things. Christians believe that 3 days after his death he revived and after 40 days he ascended back to heaven and stood at the right hand of God. It is believed that on the Day of Lord, He will return, descending from Heaven riding a white horse full of glory and power, separating the good and causing the evil to perish.
Although Jesus was born between the year 4 BCE, many Christians believe that the Savior was already manifest on earth before his birth, also called the "Preexistence of Christ". It is believed that He was the one who appeared to Abraham with two other angels; that it was He who wrestled with Jacob in the wilderness; that it was He who appeared in the Burning Bush to Moses; that it was He who appeared in the fiery furnace with Shadrach Meshach and Abed. In other words, all manifestations of God on Earth were, in reality, Christ Himself manifesting and presenting Himself as God, but instead of being spiritual, Jesus presents Himself in a material way.
Because of this, many theories have emerged to try to explain this paradox, among them there is the hypothesis that Jesus Christ is the very Metatron who was originally Patriarch Enoch, who when he died God "turned his flesh to flame, his veins to fire, His eye-lashes to bolts of lightning, his eye-balls to flaming torches, and placed him on a throne, next to the throne of glory", and started to act as God direct spokesperson and God intercessor to humanity.
However, the most accepted theory among Christians is that Jesus always was, always will be, and that eternally He Is God. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God." Thus begins the book of the Apostle John, then it continues; "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." Indicating that Jesus (The Word) was distinct from God (for He was with God) and, at the same time, was God. But unlike God the Father who manifests himself in a spiritual way, Jesus manifests himself in a material way, as a man of flesh and blood.
Still on the book of John, the Gospel of the apostle begins similarly to the first chapter of Genesis, beginning the text with the phrase "in the beginning", as it was in Genesis 1:1. The first chapter of the Pentateuch talks about how God created the world, starting with the famous phrase "let there be light" and separating it from darkness, starting the creation of the world. The book of John seems to refer, but in a more poetic and metaphorical way, talking about The Word (Jesus) who was in the beginning with God, illumined the darkness, becoming flesh and coming to his people, who did not receive. In the first chapter of the Gospel of John, the parallel that the apostle draws between Jesus and God in Genesis 1 is clear, where God through His Word gives rise to everything and creates light. It can say that Jesus is the embodiment of the word of God.
During the Apocalypse, Jesus is interpreted as being represented in various ways during the End Times, initially being represented as a man with flaming eyes, representing the Wrath of God, with white hair, representing His purity, with seven stars in His Right Hand, representing the Seven Spirits of God who represent the Holy Spirit. In the Apocalypse, unlike the other times, where the Savior was human beings' defender and their advocate, now he is the judge of humanity and it will be He who will punish humans for their endless evil. The first manifestation of Jesus would be as the White Knight, Pestilence, riding a white horse bringing disease and pestilence upon humanity. The second would be the Red Knight, War, bringing discord between nations, making them war against each other.
The third manifestation would be the Black Knight, Famine, bringing the hunger of God, an insatiable hunger that will ravage the world. In the fourth manifestation, Jesus appeared as a yellow knight, riding on a pale horse, the color of a dead corpse, that is, Death, bringing death upon the Earth, with Hades following behind, with this manifestation representing the greatest consequence of original sin; "the wages of sin is death" - Romans 6:23. This action also lives up to Christ's phrase to John, He is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, He is two sides of the same coin, He was the creator of the world and of humanity and he will also be His destroyer, pouring out the cup of the fury of his dissatisfaction with humanity at the End of Time.
Jesus has no physical appearance, both in the Bible and in the Apocrypha it is mentioned that his appearance is always changing.
When he appeared to John in the book of Revelations, his appearance was described as being similar to God, only younger. Some Apocrypha says that he can change his ethnicity, sometimes being white, sometimes black, sometimes wheat-colored, and sometimes appearing as a young man or an old man. Some also enhanced that Jesus appeared quite in the form of a child.
During the Apocalypse Jesus assumed a majestic form, He appeared as a young man with hair whiter than snow and eyes bright as blazing fire. He wore a glorious white armor that covered most of his body except for his head, where he wore a golden crown, Jesus also had seven stars in His right hand. Unlike the Archangels, Jesus invokes 14 wings on his back, representing the perfect number of God. Its wings shine brighter than the sun and are a purer white than the dawn itself.
|“||Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.||„|
|— Jesus Christ|
|“||One thing you can see in all the Christian, Islamic and Gnostic myths is that Jesus was very cool. Like, no matter what religion, belief, sexuality or position, everyone agrees that Jesus was a really nice guy. Atheists, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Gnostics, all are inspired by the words of Jesus.||„|
|— Carl Black.|
Jesus is very well known for possessing an extremely benevolent and friendly personality, showing an infinite amount of kindness and sympathy towards almost absolutely anything. He is also seen to be extremely understanding of others including Arcuthas, Primordials, Archdemons and many other races. Jesus is the personification of the most just, pure, just and loving in the universe, this is due to the fact that He is the manifestation of God's love, the true and pure love, which does not affect anything and no one judges, and even if you judge, it is a true judgment because that judgment comes not only from Him but also from the Father who is God.
In reality, Jesus reveals the Father and He is One with the Father, which means that all that God Is, Jesus Is also and vice versa. No one can know the Father if not through the Son. Jesus during his time on earth demonstrated a great love and wisdom for human beings in a way that no other man was able to demonstrate. The Messiah's personality made Him acquire followers from the time He walked the Earth until today, with His wise and loving words being a source of inspiration and courage for many people around the world and not just for Christians. The Apostle Paul clarifies that even Jesus being a Divine Being did not have it as usurpation to be equal to God, but he emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, making himself similar to men; found in the form of man, he humbled himself, dying on a cross for the salvation of humans, and because of this God sovereignly exalted him, and gave him a name which is above every name; that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth.
However, just as the Father hates evil and what harms His children, Jesus totally hates evil and sin itself. This is shown in Apocalypse, where the wrath of the Lamb of God falls on the people and demons of the earth, for just as the Father does not take the guilty for innocent, neither does the Son. Also, when concerning himself with Akiel and Tarica, Jesus can become extremely wrathful towards anyone that dares to anger them, being extremely overprotective of the two of them no matter who or what has made him angry. Akiel realizes that Jesus is one of the only entities that truly shows kindness and friendliness towards, despite knowing who his father is. Jophiel clarifies this by adding that if any demon, angel, human, deity, monster, fairy and creature of the night to ever anger him would also face Jesus' divine wrath.
Jesus is different from the Father, since the Father is transcendent and immeasurable, He is practically incomprehensible, being unknowable to human beings, which would prevent human beings from better knowing the Father of all things. Jesus is already God in human form and, at the same time, He is distinct from God. Jesus being God in human form, He can reveal the Father to the children of Eden and, by revealing the Creator to His creations, this ended up allowing human beings to have a relationship with the Creator of the Universe. Jesus calls Himself the Good Shepherd, and being the Good Shepherd His sheep (his followers) know His voice. There are still other sheep that are not of His flock, and He is willing to bring those sheep into His flock as well, and so there will be only one shepherd and one flock.
In relation to divine beings, Jesus is respected and revered by all beings in heaven, from the humblest saint to the most powerful archangel like Michael or Gabriel. Divine beings respect and love him as they love the Father and praise Him as they do the Father. Jesus also feels great love for His saints, angels, and archangels. Gabriel mentions that the companionship and personality of Jesus is capable of bringing tranquility and peace that cannot be explained, only felt by being in His divine Presence, pure and immaculate. Even mighty beings like the all-powerfull and incorruptible Aeons respect and revere Jesus Christ and call him the True Son of God. Sophia in particular even feels a genuine passion for the Son of God, as it was He who saved her from darkness and brought her back to the Pleroma alongside her siblings and her Mother and Father.
Although it was a little unusual, Jesus has his own slogan, revealed in the apocrypha of Thomas:
|“||Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!||„|
Powers and Abilities
|“||The north and the south Thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in Thy name. Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is Thy hand, and high is Thy right hand.||„|
|— Psalm 89:12-13|
As the strongest Avatar of God and the Lamb of God, Jesus is extremely powerful capable of annihilating all the demons and fallen angels in Hell with a word, as well as, defeating the beasts of the Land and the Sea with one word. Michael himself states that Jesus' power may even rival or even surpass the three strongest Arcuthas, Calur, Barak and Ordas in both power and knowledge.
Although Jesus is a lover of peace and harmony and order, He is also a general of war, a strong and firm command of the heavenly forces, standing above Michael himself and Metatron, both bowing to His Presence and following their orders without mumbling and questioning. Many demons, including Satan himself and Lucifer, fear approaching His Presence, as their glory is such that they could exorcise the two simply for existing. Even primordial-like entities like the Aeons bow down to Him and obey His orders.
Jesus acts as the Right Hand of God, although this title is usually given to Michael, it is Jesus who is on the right side of the Father. It was through His mighty hand that God made all things in heaven and on earth, just as He did with His word in the beginning of all things (And God said, Let there be light: and there was light). Jesus being the personification of the Word of God, is the source of Life, Genesis, Creation and Origin. The Word that sustains everything and everyone in creation.
Apart from the Goddess of Creation Barbelo and Most High himself, Jesus beside the Holy Spirit is the greatest authority in Heaven, and with Him in command at the right hand of the Father, no Old One, Primordial or any Demon would dare attack paradise. So much so that for Satan to have the confidence to invade Paradise, it was necessary for him to have by his side the second pre-existential entity that personifies the very void of non-existence, Ayin.
The Perfect Avatar: During His baptism in 30 CE, God took control of Jesus' body. For three years, God in the form of Jesus remained teaching humans how to defend themselves from Satan's wiles, as well as not being dominated by the dark tyranny of Jaldabaoth and not being deceived by demons. When God's consciousness takes control of Jesus, the Biblical God is able to communicate with His children in a personal way, being able to teach them about love and divinity, showing humanity His love for humanity, as shown when He forgave the adulterous woman, the prostitute, as well as Matthew the publican, among several other people. Furthermore, through Jesus, God performed countless miracles, with His greatest miracle having revived during the third day.
- Nigh-Omnipotence: As the Lamb of God as well as the strongest Avatar of God, Jesus possesses infinite power far surpassing the combined power of both Albion and Ddraig with the greatest of ease. Jesus is mainly noted to be on par with the greatest of Arcuthas, more specifically, Calur along with Barak and Ordas maybe even surpassing them. He can annihilate an innumerable number of demons with a snap of his fingers, defeat the both, the beast's of the Land and the Sea with a word and also annihilate every single demon and fallen angel with a word.
- Nigh-Omniscience: Jesus has unlimited knowledge of all creation, knowing practically everything, whether in the past, present or future, he not only knows the future but is able to see infinite possibilities of futures, thus being able to guide humanity to the best path to find the light and one day coexist in balance and attunement with His Creator. However, Jesus mentions that he does not know everything, as some mysteries only the Father must know, such as the day when the Apocalypse will begin and Jesus will return to seek the Church.
- Omnificence Genesis: Jesus is the personification of the Word, the Word of God that sustains creation and brought all existence from non-existence, from nothing to everything. Jesus is the creative Word of God. Because of this, Jesus can create absolutely everything/anything without limits, including concepts, existence, reality, and even the totality itself. The Savior can also create from nothing. He can create basically anything him choose on an unlimited scale.
- Creation: Like the Arcuthas, Jesus has a powered down version of God's Omnificence. With this ability, Jesus can create organic or inorganic matter from nothing, either as finished objects or simply unfinished elements. As the strongest strongest of God, Jesus can create anything he can think of, whether conceptual or sentient. This includes the creation of energy, souls and life of any complexity, dimensions or realities, stars, etc.
- Relative Appearance Alteration: The appearance of Jesus, like His Father, is different to each observer, depending on their race, sex, species, culture, religion, belief, age, or social status. Some when they see Jesus they see Krishna or Buddha, others see an old man, others a child, a blond or dark man. Some see him all flayed, with the weapons of nails in his hands and feet and with the crown of thorns, while others see him as a luminous figure full of light and glory.
- Metapotence: Jesus can do absolutely anything and everything no matter what. Jesus possesses unfathomable power far beyond any reason, logic and understanding. Jesus can do whatever he want's, whenever he want's, however he want's, allowing him to achieve anything and everything without any limit, no matter how impossible or contradictory, completely overriding all other forces and abilities like they didn't exist at all.
- Omniarch: After He died and revived, God exalted His Son and gave Him authority and power over all Creation. In Heaven, Earth and Hell every knee must bow before the Name of Jesus Christ, regardless of who it is. Because of this, Jesus rules and reigns over everything and anything, as such, The Messiah has absolute control over all in existence as if they were their servants, completely changing anything simply by issuing a command. He has unlimited dominion and lordship over the infinite and ineffable, he can rewrite universal laws and concepts, he can create and destroy multiverses simply by commanding them. This also includes entities and individual beings, turning even the most powerful figures, such as cosmic beings and supreme gods, into their servants, making them do their work as a lord would for his people.
- Beginning Embodiment: He acts as the physical representation or personification of beginnings. This means that they can decide how and when something begins, since almost all things have an beginning, be it games, stories, people, gods, worlds and even universes.
- Conclusion Embodiment: Jesus becomes the physical manifestation or personification of conclusions/endings. This means that they can decide how and when anything/everything ends, since all things have an ending whether its games, stories, people, gods, worlds and even universes.
- Trinitarian Deity Physiology: Jesus exists in eternal harmony with God the Father and the Holy Spirit, the Three exist united as One, coexisting eternally in a perfect relationship of love and perfection. They are The One True God existing in three coequal, coeternal, consubstantial persons, Three distinct persons sharing one essence. In this context, the three persons define who God is, while the one essence defines what God is. All in all, they are is without a single semblance of doubt, the most imminent, powerful, godly, and invincible force of pure benevolence.
- Aspect Avatar Physiology: Jesus is one of the most important avatars of God, probably the most important, being the embodiment of God's love, also of his light, justice and his desire to save humanity, his greatest creation, from the forces of evil, of darkness, and chaos such as Yaldabaoth, Satan and Iblis.
- Supreme Voice: Jesus possesses the ability to create, command, bend, and distort absolutely anything and everything just by speaking it into existence. Jesus possesses limitless creation and limitless sovereignty over everything in existence. Jesus' power can range from astronomical (universes, multiverses, megaverses, etc.) to conceptual (time and space). With this power, Jesus can manifest his voice anywhere.
- Absolute Restoration: Jesus can restore literally anything/everything back to its natural/original state with absolutely no flaws or mistakes in the process, regardless how badly destroyed the target is. He can undo powers that can be otherwise apocalyptic, reverse altered effects, restore destroyed souls, resurrect, and heal any type of damage be it mental, emotional, spiritual, physical.
- Omni Purification/Healing: Jesus can purify anything & everything, including natural forces, abstract/conceptual properties, people with dark hearts and souls, wielders of Corruption Inducement, even things that by the definition, immune to or shouldn't even be able to be purified (such as infernal entities or demonic powers) would be affected, and etc. Due to the nature of the purification/purifying influence, all attempts at corrupting the target would either fail or lead to an eternal stalemate. Jesus can also heal/restore anything/everything to optimal condition/health, including people, objects/locations, environments, abilities/powers, defensive powers, souls, worlds, natural forces/concepts etc. Undoing any/all damage they may have suffered and potentially even making himself stronger in process.
- Meta Miracle Manipulation: Jesus can create, shape and manipulate the ultimate miracles. No matter how hopeless the situation, this power will overcome and solve it, zero percent chance of success means nothing to this ability and any obstacles facing it will be crushed. This is the work of a supreme being who is trying to save their creation from sure destruction. It is best to look at this ability much less like a power and more like an event. This ability is gained when a probability comes from zero (0).
- Absolute Wish: Jesus can grant/receive any unrestricted and perfect wishes without any limitations: no resource needed, no condition required, no limited number, no delays for use/reuse, and no exception whatsoever. They can grant very vague or even inconceivable/impossible wishes that will always come true no matter what, as the power will automatically make up for Jesus' personal limitations when granting those wishes.
- Absolute Immortality: Jesus is absolutely immortal, and cannot die, age, get sick, be permanently wounded, are absolutely self-sustained and, as his mind and soul are as immortal as his biological bodies, he are both immune to mental and spiritual damage. Any injuries Jesus suffers will immediately heal, even if Jesus's body is blown up, disintegrated or completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level and even if the user is completely erased, they will still return to life. Jesus is absolutely immune to all harm, and can never die from any natural causes. Either way, they are inerasable and are unaffected by time manipulation of any level. Jesus completely transcends the concept of death itself, though many wielders transcend both the concepts of life and death.
- Supreme Implosion Smiting: As the strongest Avatar of God, Jesus smiting is much more powerful than that of any angel, including the archangels. When Jesus uses this ability, it is in a powerful, unusual way. The light that emerged from the victims face, was pure white, and it also has the usual tinge of yellow. Also, unlike any other smiting we have seen, the holy light doesn't just leave the victims eyes and mouth, but it breaks through their skin, burning their whole face. When this happens, a strong white light appears from the eyes and mouth of the victim and burns them from the inside out. It is revealed that this power burns out the eyes of the being it is used on and liquefies all of their organs.
- Supreme Holy Illumination White Light: Being imbued with holy white light, Jesus, like all the Arcuthas and True Archangels, is able to summon, create, generate, release, or radiate a powerful, overwhelming, glorious, blinding divine light as intense burning energy from through the palm of his hand in a similar but stronger fashion compared to that of an Archangel. This light is capable of obliterating and destroying anything from other living things to entire Galaxies and Universes.
- Life Deity Physiology: Jesus is a Deity of Life, a god who represents and is associated with Life, Life force, life expectancy and even the chance of life starting over through Reincarnation.
Jesus Christ was born into His Pre-existence of interactions between God, also known as Yesh, and the Goddess, also known as Barbelo. One was the "Unknown" and the other was the "Silence", similar yet different. Their interactions were like those of two galaxies merging, spinning and merging, sometimes passing through each other, dancing and mixing. From these interactions, Jesus Christ was born, known at the time of "Autogenes", which means Self-Generated One. Alongside Jesus, two other facets of God were born, Jehovah and the Holy Spirit, these three being the Trinity of Christianity, with each being one third of the other and being three facets of the Ineffable Father, that together reveal the One and True God.
During the year 4 BCE, Archangel Gabriel appeared to a Virgin, named Mary, who at the time was only 15 years old. Gabriel, the Messenger, announced to Mary that she would be pregnant with a boy. His name would be Iesous, from the Hebrew, Yehoshu'a, which means "Yahweh is Salvation".
To create a perfect body for the Enlightened One, the Archangel Gabriel took part of the Earth's soil, more specifically from Mount Sinai, which is sacred ground, and gave it to the Holy Spirit, who passed His spiritual energy into the clay, as God did to create Adam's body, creating a seed that was both earthly and spiritual in nature. One night, the Holy Spirit flew over the Virgin Mary and through His light, placed the seed inside Mary's womb. Over time, the vessel of Jesus developed, until when the child was already big enough to receive a soul, the Enlightened One entered his physical vessel, ending up being dissolved in His mother's womb.
After finishing the pregnancy of the young woman, the Savior of humanity was born, in a wooden stable in Bethlehem. When Jesus was born, Satan ordered the death of the Messiah through Herod, who sent an army to try to kill the Savior. However, in a dream, Gabriel appeared to Joseph, Mary's husband, and told him to take the Holy Child and leave Bethlehem for Egypt. Nevertheless, as they fled to the lands of Egypt, the Devil manifested himself in front of the couple with his demons, and was willing to kill Jesus there with his parents. But to the surprise of everyone there, the baby Jesus' eyes lit up and he jumped from his mother's lap, causing his body to grow into a younger form and then into an adult form. The Enlightened One then with a snap of his fingers exorcises the Devil and his demons, sending them to Hell. After saving his family, the newborn Jesus returns to his baby form and returns to the arms of Mary, who makes her way to Egypt accompanied by Joseph.
Thirty years after His birth, Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, who dipped Him in the water and, to the surprise of those who were at the baptism, a Dove came upon Jesus, and a mighty Voice came from Heaven saying "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased".
After his baptism, Jesus guided by His Mother and the Holy Spirit went towards the desert to fast for 40 days and 40 nights. After the fourtieth day, Satan, also known as the Devil and Accuser, went to the desert where the Messiah was to tempt him. The Serpent, cunning as he was, took advantage of Jesus' hunger to test his pride, saying that if he was the son of God, he could turn a stone into bread and eat it. But Jesus answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
After that, Satan took Jesus to the top of the temple in Jerusalem and told Jesus to prove that he was the Son of God and throw himself from above, for being the son of the Creator, the angels would come to save him. Jesus said unto him, Again it is written, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Angry and frustrated, the Devil took Jesus back to the desert and showed him all the glories of the earth, all the money and plenty of every kingdom, city, government, the whole earth. The Serpent claimed that he would put Jesus on a throne of glory and power if the Messiah got out of his way, and that he would give him all the money on the planet if Jesus would bow down and worship him. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Jesus still tells the Devil that nothing on Earth is his for him to hand over to someone else. After failing in his mission, the Devil goes off in a whirlwind, leaving Jesus alone. So Gabriel and his angels come down to Earth and serve him food.
Jesus thereafter spent three years preaching the Word of His Father, Jesus debated with fellow Jews on how to best follow God's will, performed some healing, taught in parables and gathered followers. Often referred to as "rabbi", Jesus preached his message orally, was baptized by John the Baptist. The Messiah had a "unique significance" in the world. Christian doctrines include the beliefs that Jesus was conceived by God through the Holy Spirit, was born of a virgin named Mary, performed miracles, founded the Church. In the third year of his ministry he was unjustly imprisoned and crucified.
Although it was believed that He had died, in fact He was descending into Hell, with all His glory and power, and in Hell then, love descended to awaken and announce salvation, and as in the beginning the light of God illumined the void, Jesus illuminated the souls of the fiery Hell, announcing that the Devil's reign was coming to an end, and that finally the souls that were there would be freed. During the time that Jesus was in Hell, He preached to sinners who were trapped about the love of God and the power that humanity had to free themselves from Hell, if they just believed that God had the power to free them and so it would happen.
The words of Jesus brought comfort and hope to the people who were in Hell that, when they believed in his words, on the third day after the death of the Enlightened One, a miracle took place. On Sunday night, Hell shook, the chains that bound sinners broke, and the fabric of the universe shook as the dead body of Jesus opened its eyes, releasing luminous, flaming energy from them. Along with Jesus' resurrection, all those who were in Hell and believed in his words were also resurrected, with their graves opening and they coming out as saints with their sins washed away.
After Jesus' death, his followers believed he was resurrected, and the community they formed eventually became the Christian Church. His birth is celebrated annually on December 25 as a holiday known as Christmas, his crucifixion is honored on Good Friday, and his resurrection is celebrated on Easter.
Myths and Legends
|“||For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.||„|
|— Isaiah 9:6|
Most Christians believe Jesus enables humans to be reconciled to God. The Nicene Creed asserts that Jesus will judge the dead either before or after their bodily resurrection, an event tied to the Second Coming of Jesus in Christian eschatology.
Christian scholars state that God has revealed himself to be Trinity, that is, God is one in being or substance, and simultaneously three in person, the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. The paradox of the Trinity is that God is eternally One and eternally Three, such that that Father is fully God, the Son is fully God, and the Holy Spirit is fully God, and there is only one God, yet the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Spirit, and the Father is not the Spirit. Thus, Jesus (the Son of God born as a man) could pray to God, and yet also be God.
In Islam, unlike Christianity, Jesus is not believed to be the son of God (Allah), as Allah cannot beget a child and therefore is not the father of anything or anyone, as He is more for the "ancestor" of the universe than for "father" of the universe. Furthermore, Jesus is not considered God incarnate in Islam. Jesus in Islam is known as ʿĪsā ibn Maryam, being one of the many prophets of the Creator, with His coming preceding Muhammad. Despite his status as a prophet, Jesus has great titles and names worthy of great recognition and merit such as "Spirit of God", "The Word of God" and "Son of Mary". In Islam, Jesus was not crucified, but ascended to Heaven before he was crucified, with his "death" having been a type of illusion created by Allah. The Qur'an also mentions that Issa already spoke from his cradle, when he was still a newborn baby, showing how great was the power of Jesus as a prophet.
In the Bahai faith, Jesus Christ is one of the many manifestations of God, alongside Krishna, Abraham, Moses, Buddha, Muhammed, and Bahá'u'lláh, among others. Although similar, the concept of Jesus being a manifestation of God is different from the incarnation of God of Christianity in that the manifestation more closely resembles the Hindu concept of an avatar, with the true God still existing unknowable, inaccessible and unknown, with His manifestations remaining separate from His true self anyway.
It was common in Gnosticism that the Abrahamic God, that is, the God worshiped by Christianity, Judaism and Islam (as well as any other derivation of the Abrahamic religions), was placed as an evil, blind and foolish figure, the true antagonist of all humanity, while the "spirit" of God was considered the spirit of Yahweh, was in reality Sophia after her fall (not to be confused with Barbelo, the true Holy Spirit). However, despite all the demonizations of the Demiurge, Jesus had a free hand in relation to all biblical figures. Jesus was seen as an incredibly benevolent figure, goodness and justice, sometimes being identified as the manifestation of a superior deity or even being an Aeon incarnate.
Names of Jesus
Like his Father, Jesus is known by many names and titles, there are some 200 names and titles of Christ found in the Bible, among them are: Christ, Lord, Master, Logos (word), Son of God, Emmanuel, Son of Man, Son of David, Lamb of God, New Adam, Yeshua, Yehoshua, Autogenes, Issa, Light of the World, True God, Lord of All, Holy One, King of the Jews, Firstborn over all creation, Rabboni and Rabbi, Wonderful, Counsellor, Yeshua ben Yosephf (Joshua, Son of Joseph), Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, among many others.
Among their titles, some are: Attorney, Beloved, Amen (God, King, Faithful), Alpha and Omega, Morning Star, Arm of the Lord, Right hand of god, Head of the Church, The Bridegroom, Rising Sun, True Light, Bread of Life, Good Shepherd, Mediator, Resurrection and Life. All titles of God belong to Jesus, but not all titles of Jesus belong to God, for God the Son is of human and divine nature. Therefore, only Jesus can be called "Son of David", "He who was dead and lives", "Son of Joseph", "Son of man", "Messiah", among others.
- Contrary to what many people think, Jesus was not born in year 0 of the Christian age, the Bible mentions that he was born during the period of the reign of Herod who died in 4 BCE after having ordered the death of children up to 2 years old, therefore, Jesus was born between 6 to 4 BCE.
- Also, although the birth of Jesus is celebrated on December 25th, Jesus was likely born during September.
- It is rumored that he possesses the power to transform any being into an angel under his servitude.
- His name in Hebrew is Yehoshu'a, which means "Yahweh is salvation".
- The name of Jesus in Aramaic is Yeshua, which ironically has Yesh in his name, with Yesh being the name that is closest to the true name of God. Yesh literally means something/exist/being/is.
- An interesting fact about Jesus is the fact that he is friends with several deities from other pantheons, such as Amenominakanushi and Vishnu's avatar, Krishna.
- Jesus has been identified with the Old Testament Angel of the Lord but nothing has been confirmed yet.
- It is believed that Jesus' sacrifice was not only to save humans from Hell, but also to save various extra-terrestrial beings on various planets scattered throughout the cosmos.
- Though Jesus is the Son of God, some Christians worship him and consider him more important than God himself, such as Norea.
- The Sefirot related to Jesus is Chokhmah, while that of God the Father is Keter and that of the Holy Spirit is Binah.
- When a child of a Jew dies, it is common for the father to tear his clothes. When Jesus died, the temple curtains that were considered God's garments were torn in two, showing God's great suffering at the sight of His Son's death.