|“||And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?||„|
|— Revelation 13:1 - 10.|
The Beast is symbolized as an apocalyptic monster that will appear when Satan summons it from the depths of the sea, and empowering it with political power and authority.
The Beast is actually the child of The Darkness who is a very powerful entity, using a piece of Therion who once fought God. Its power was so great that even God, who is far stronger than the demon, needed to seal it using the thousands of seals of forbidden level, imprisoning the terrible Beast at the "end of the world".
It is depicted as having seven heads, ten horns and crowns, and one of which shall be mortally wounded via trickery. The creature is described as having the appearance of a leopard, with feet like the feet of a bear, and had a mouth like a lion. One of the injured heads shall heal its wounds and be worshiped as a god among people, performing many miracles and leading many astray in a similar manner to the Antichrist himself.
In his human form, he is a handsome middle-aged man in his mid-20s. In this form, he has black hair and gray eyes, being described as a very attractive male by female demons. He has a slim but well-defined body. When he begins to manifest as a demon, his hair turns silver and he gains ten horns on his head and sprouts six wings from his back (bird, dragon, bat, and various other beasts). His eyes also turn completely black.
Not much is known about its personality other than the fact it has only one nature and that is to destroy everything including the Human World, all Underworlds, All Skylands, and the entire Multiverse. It's possible that it is completely mindless, only instinctively knowing to destroy everything. Its homicidal nature, combined with its immense power, made it immensely dangerous to the point that the God being forced to seal him to the ends of the world.
When he was awakened by Satan in the Apocalypse, he had been imprisoned countless years, so when he came to Earth everything was new to him, which made him look and act more like a child than an adult despite his adult appearance. His outstanding characteristic was the fact that he was very playful and seemed all the time excited for anything that caught his attention, which bothered the Devil to some extent.
However, he only had this personality in relation to his "friends", since he is truly a homicidal and devilish monster, murdering many Christians, Islamics and Jews the sword just to get God's attention, since he knew that God couldn't bear to see human beings die, let alone his followers. He also proved to be extremely manipulative and sadistic, managing to convince humanity to worship him as the only and true God with lies at the level of Satan, and even putting humanity against other religions that were against his worship. Despite that, he still mentions that all this violence isn't personal with humans, but it's just "the law of the strong".
In relation to your mother, he is the definition of "a son who wants to get his mother's attention", since since he got out of prison, his goal has been to avenge his mother and make her proud alongside his younger brother. He considers that God is not fair because of the way he treated his mother, and believes that he could destroy God, showing his great ignorance, which resulted in two defeats, one at the hands of God himself and the other at the hands of the Messiah. He likes to call The Darkness "Mommy", showing once again his more childish side.
Powers and Abilities
On its own, the Beast is terrifyingly powerful in its own right, with its very presence rendering any human to be filled sorrow and despair. Its power as such, when it rises from the sea, will be felt all across the world and tempt those whom have fallen deep into sin to worship and idolize it.
- Immense Strength: Beast's powers were initially largely unknown due to being sealed for many years. Beast has power on par with Kur which a clash between them being feared because of the potential damage it could inflict to the multiverse due to their strength, with Raziel believing that a clash between them, will result in the end of the world. In fact, it is such a true monster that it could easily destroy an entire universe on its own. Lucifer stated that it took thousands of forbidden level seals for God to seal it away. Despite its enormous power, it is believed that it will be defeated with just a word from the Lamb of God.
- Profane Trinity: Just as God is a trinity with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, the Devil, Satan has his "evil version" called the unholy trinity or satanic trinity; with Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet. United, they form an malign triad that embodies pure evil being called "Anti-God", even though the true Anti-God is Ayin.
- Physiology Antichrist: While Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Barbelo, thus being an all-loving and incorruptible entity, the Beast is the child of the Darkness that precedes the light and of Therion, an evil entity that is the opposite of Barbelo. He is an evil, chaotic and manipulative entity that blasphemes against the Immaculate Lamb and the Creator of all things. His will is to control humanity and be worshiped by force as the only true God, despising free will and the fact that no one can be equal God. Some believe that it and the son of Devil are the same being.
- Possession: Some argue that Antichrist and the Beast are initially separate beings, that the false messiah initially turns to the idea of bringing world peace while manipulating the world, until he will be mortally wounded and his soul will fall into hell. But, just as Jesus revived after being killed, the antichrist will "come back to life", only in fact this will a fake miracle, what will actually happen is that the Beast will possess the body of the deceased false Christ and after the people witnessing such a miracle began to worship the Beast.
- Apocalyptic Force Physiology: Beast is made up of or can transform their body completely into apocalyptic force. He transformed form can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of apocalyptic force, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other. He the embodiment of the apocalyptic force that which will bring the destruction of everything, thus the she has infinite control over the end itself and everything that which will lead to the destruction by apocalyptic force.
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: Beast is able to control the final force, the one that causes all of existence to end. Apocalyptic force does not mean they need to necessarily destroy, just end a universal cycle making it the representation of end or omega. He can truly tamper with the end power of existence and terminate any universal cycle, creating absolute chaos.
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation: Being the son of Darkness, he can control the primal darkness that has existed before creation, and represents the darker aspect of primal creation alongside the Light, both being two halves of the same coin, yet stand opposite.
- Dark Aura Manipulation: He can manipulate the aura around them that has been tainted by dark forces. When this happens, the users tends to experience dark emotions such as hatred, anger, or despair. The more the user experiences these emotions, the darker and colder their aura grows.
- Destruction: Beast can utterly destroy things. Depending on the user, this could be anything and everything from small objects to entire galaxies or universes and possibly even abstract concepts and/or natural forces/laws.
At some point in the past, God confirmed the existence of Beast that was thought to be unknown and placed thousands of forbidden seals on it, sealing it at the "end of the world".
At the height of evil's power during the Apocalypse the damned will be forced into receiving the Beast's number etched onto their hands or foreheads in order to purchase food or contribute to society; traditionally this number has been noted as 666, which is the number of the Devil. The Beast will excercise its authority for forty-two months as it traverses across the globe and blaspheming God and His kingdom. After that a second Beast will rise out of the earth and this Beast will exercise all the authority of the first Beast on its behalf, thereby spreading lies and deceit for the wish of the first Beast.
The first and second Beast gather the kings of the earth and their armies to prepare for war against "He who sits on a white horse". The battle results in the beasts being seized, along with the false prophet, where they are thrown alive into "the lake of fire". Those against the "King of Kings, and Lord of Lords" are killed and left for the fowls. In the lake of fire, the beast and the false prophet are tormented day and night for all eternity. Satan joins them a little more than a millennium later after the great war, raising the armies of Gog and Magog only to be later defeated himself.
Myths and Legends
The seven heads of the beast represent both seven mountains and seven kings, and the ten horns are ten kings who have not yet received kingdoms. Of the seven kings we are told that five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come. We are also told that the beast itself is an eighth king who is "of the seven", and is going to perdition. We are also told that this beast "was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition".
|“||God? You look like a mutant demon, your shell is melting, you're going to explode! Please, son of Darkness, I know God. And you, beast, are not God.||„|
|— Death to Beast|
|“||Before I touched my teens, I was already aware that I was THE BEAST whose number is 666. I did not understand in the least what that implied; it was a passionately ecstatic sense of identity.||„|
|— Aleister Crowley|
|“||To be fair, with how shitty the world is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Apocalypse has already begun. One day I just turn on the news and the first thing I'll see was the Beast from the Sea leading the American presidental election. Hell, I won't be surprised if it actually win.||„|
|— Carl Black|
|“||Mommy will be proud when we avenge her for what my Uncle did to her.||„|
|— Beast to False Prophet.|
|“||DO YOU KNOW WHY GOD IS AGAINST DEMONS!? BECAUSE BEINGS NOT CREATED BY HIM CHALLENGE HIS OWN UNDERSTANDING!||„|
|— Beast to Humans.|
- The name "Trihexa" can be broken up into two parts: "Tri" which means "three", and "Hexa" which means "six". So "Trihexa" can be interpreted as "Three Sixes" which can refer to the name of 666, which has three sixes.