|“||Being the mortal incarnation of God meant my son was the enemies of countless demons since birth. Because of that, someone had to teach him to protect himself and others from those demonic bastards who wanted nothing more than to hurt him. After all, you don't really think Jesus learned how to fight from Joseph, do you?||„|
Virgin Mary, also known as Queen of Heaven, Mother of God, The Holy Virgin, or just Mary, is the mother of Jesus Christ, a Shard of God who is worshiped in Christianity as the Son of God and the Second Member of the Holy Trinity. She is also the wife of Joseph of Nazareth, known as Son of David and the one who was chosen to be the guardian of Mary and Jesus.
Mary is also the queen of the White Rose, a realm of pure and utter blessings which resides within the Primum Mobile, the last celestial sphere of Heaven itself. The gospels of Matthew and Luke in the New Testament describe Mary as a virgin and Christians believe that she conceived her son while a virgin by the Holy Spirit. The miraculous birth took place when she was already betrothed to Joseph and was awaiting the concluding rite of marriage, the formal home-taking ceremony. She married Joseph and accompanied him to Bethlehem, where Jesus was born.
Powers and Abilities
When the Archangels Gabriel and Anael appeared to her, they announced her divine selection to be the mother of Jesus. Mary resided in "her own house" in Nazareth in Galilee, possibly with her parents. After a number of months, Joseph noticed she was pregnant and planned to divorce her, but was was told of her conception in a dream by "an angel of the Lord"; the angel told him to not hesitate to take her as his wife, which Joseph did, thereby formally completing the wedding rites.
Mary was present at the crucifixion and is depicted as a member of the early Christian community in Jerusalem. At the end of her earthly life her body was assumed to have been taken directly into Heaven; this is known as the assumption.
Myths and Legends
|“||The maternal figure of Christianity. Gabriel informed her that she was to be the mother of Jesus. Some sects revere her as Virgin Mary, but other denominations do not focus on her||„|
|— The Demonic Compendium.|
Mary is widely believed to be the Woman of the Apocalypse, however, this is most likely untrue as Mary resides within the White Rose as the apocalypse is in effect. As such, there has been speculation that the Woman is actually a reincarnation of the Virgin Mary, taking the form of an ordinary pregnant woman.
Mary has been venerated since Early Christianity, and is considered by millions to be the most meritorious saint of the religion. She is claimed to have miraculously appeared to believers many times over the centuries. The Eastern and Oriental Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Anglican, and Lutheran churches believe that Mary, as mother of Jesus, is the Mother of God. There is significant diversity in the Marian beliefs and devotional practices of major Christian traditions. The Roman Catholic Church holds distinctive Marian dogmas; namely her status as the Mother of God; her Immaculate Conception; her perpetual virginity; and her Assumption into heaven.
|“||Like all mothers, I always dreamed of having a child... And being called a mother. But I couldn't imagine that God would be so amazing and give me the opportunity to be the mother of His precious Son. You can't imagine the joy in my heart. My soul magnifies the Lord!||„|
|“||The Angel of the Lord declared to Mary: And she conceived of the Holy Spirit. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.||„|
|— A prayer for Mary.|
- Everytime Mary holds back her tears, one of the statues of her on Earth will start leaking water from its eyes, which make it difficult for her to watch the romantic tragedies that she enjoys.
- If the statues start to "cry" blood, it means something terrible is going to happen on Earth.
- She dreams of living her first love on an American campus.
- She wanted to first meet Joseph by bumping into him and making him dropped his books.
- She enjoys the pigeon-shaped biscuits Jesus once brought her as a souvenir from Japan.
- Although she is known as the "Queen of Heaven" and the "Wife of God", she has no relationship with the Goddess Asherah, let alone the Goddess of Creation, except for the fact that she was chosen to give birth to Her Son.
- Her title Mother of All Mothers is shared with Archangel Gabriel.
- Despite being known as a pacifist, she is considered one of the military saints, and as such, has an authority over airmen, nuclear weapons (as part of Nuclear disarmament), the Spanish Navy, and the Romanian Naval Forces.
- Although usually portrayed as a mature woman when Jesus was born, Mary was 12-15 years old when her son was born. That's why her pregnancy had such an impact.
- Mary was chosen by Barbelo to be the earthly mother of her son. The reason for this is that only a mother would know which hands to leave her child in.